Winter Women's League (2015)
- Event Type
- Hat League
- Event Start
- Event End
2015 will be the fourth year of Winter Women's League. This is a multi-week draft league for women 18 and older of ALL SKILL LEVELS to play single-gender ultimate in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. There is also an optional clinic session for newer, beginning players before the season starts.
During the 8-week season, the league holds games every Friday night on turf fields under the lights. Each week also has a post-game social activity at a featured bar for those that are 21+. Join us for another great season of fun ultimate in a welcoming environment!
The league fees ($59.24) cover jerseys, fields, prizes, an end-of-season social event, and administrative expenses. Any proceeds from the league will benefit DiscNW's Youth Development Fund.
Waiting list room only. All 204 slots in the league are now filled. If you missed out, please still register to be automatically placed on the wait list. Anyone who doesn't get moved up from the wait list by the start of the season will be rolled over on to the sub list that captains use when numbers are low during a given week [updated December 5, 2014]
- AJ Beard
- Alyssa Kelly
- Ashley Wilson
- Fiona McKibben
- Heather Ann Brauer
- Jules Williams
- Libby Whiting
- Lindsay Simon
- Lindsey Wilson
- Noel Hanzel
- Trudy Phillips
- Jazmine Canez
Field permit link. All fields are synthetic turf and will be lit for the night games.
- Magnuson Park (Sandpoint area)
- Lower Woodland Playfield (Wallingford/Greenlake area)
- Delridge Playfield (West Seattle area)
- Genesee Playfield (Columbia City area)
- Washington Park (Arboretum area)
2015 Season Schedule
Friday, January 9 - CLINIC
- 6:30-9:00p | Lower Woodland Playfield #7 [Beginner Clinic]
- 8:00-10:30 | Lower Woodland Playfield #7 [Intermediate Clinic]
January 16 - February 13 - WEEK 1-5 Pool Play
February 20 - March 6 - WEEK 6-8 Bracket Play
All games are to be played under USA Ultimate rules, 11th edition.
- Games to 15, point cap at 17
- 2 time-outs per half, time-outs are unaffected by caps
- Soft cap goes on 90 minutes after scheduled start time
- Hard cap goes on 100 minutes after scheduled start time
Teams will be asked to provide a Spirit of the Game rating (1-5) for their opponent after each game.