Boys' Club League (HS Age Boys) (2014)
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
This league for boys in grades 9-12 accepts individual, pod, and full team registrations. Full teams must bring their own coach, who is at least 21 years of age, satisfactorily completes a DiscNW background check, and attends all games (or provides a substitute that also meets these standards).
Games will take place on Friday evenings from March 21 through May 16, between 5pm and 8:30pm, at Magnuson Park.
- Sunday, March 16: Payment and Paperwork Due
- Tuesday, March 18: Week 1-3 Schedule Posted
- Friday, March 21: First Games
- Tuesday, April 8: Week 4-6 Schedule Posted
- Friday, April 25: No Games Scheduled
- Tuesday, May 6: Playoffs Schedule Posted
- Fridays, May 9 and 16: Playoffs
For the enjoyment of all teams, we want to make sure teams are relatively equal in skill. Thus, the following "ringer rules" are in effect:
- Teams or pods of 5 or more players registering together must contain 4 or fewer ringers.
- A ringer is a player who meets any of the following characteristics:
- Has played in the USA Ultimate Youth Club Championships in a U19 division.
- Has played 2 or more seasons as a starter on a varsity high school Ultimate team.
Fees are due on March 16. Teams/players who have not paid by this date will not be included in the league schedule.
|Registrations by Individuals and Members of a Pod|| $40
Financial aid applications are due March 12 (note this application is different from the team application).
|Team Registrations|| $382
Financial aid applications are due March 12 (note this application is different from the individual player application).
Fees can be paid online (see details in the registration sections below) or mailed by check to DiscNW at PO Box 85112, Seattle, WA 98145. Please write "Boys' Club League" and the name of the player or team in the memo line.
Individual and Pod Registration and Paperwork
Individuals who are registering alone or as part of a pod should click here to sign up. This is separate/different from the team registration.
- If you are signing up as part of a pod, enter your pod name in the "Buddy" field so that we know to assign you to the same team as your podmates.
- All individual and pod registrations will be initially waitlisted.
- Once a critical mass is reached and a full team can be formed, you will be removed from the waitlist and online payment will be enabled.
- You must pay and sign your online waiver to be assigned to the team.
- We will accept individual and pod registrations on a rolling basis, until all spots are filled. Register as early as possible to increase your chances of getting a spot in the league.
Full Team Registration and Paperwork
Full teams should click here to sign up. This is separate/different from the individual/pod registration.
Team paperwork requirements, due March 16 (click here for instructions):
- Online roster must include at least 10 boys whose waivers are signed.
- Players may be added later, but they should not play until they are added to the online roster and their waivers are signed.
- Each team must submit a signed CCC for at least one coach who is 21 years of age or older.
- Each team coach must complete a DiscNW background check with satisfactory results.
Click on the "Register Now" button below only if you are registering as full team.
If you are registering as an individual, use the link provided in the Individual and Pod Registration section above.