Winter Men's League (2017)
- Event Type
- Hat League
- Event Start
- Event End
- Jefferson Playfield, Seattle
Announcing the second annual Winter Men's League! The 3-week season will be at Jefferson Park on Wednesday evenings in February.
Update - February 6: Rosters are being created today. All rosters are tentative until payers are emailed with final confirmation. Players will not be assigned to a team until payment has been submitted and the participation waiver has been signed. All teams begin play this Wednesday (2/8) on the synthetic playfield at Jefferson Park at 6:30pm.
This men's league is for players seeking to get in shape for spring club team tryouts or the pro team season, or for those just looking for a high level playing experience.
- Games will take place on Wednesday evenings at Jefferson Park in Seattle, 6:30-8:30pm
- Each team will play one game per evening, and games will be 2 hours
- Goaltimate pickup will take place throughout the evening (see below)
- The season runs from February 8 through February 22
- There will be 4 teams of 12-15 players each
- Team rosters will be set after registration closes or the league fills up, whichever happens first
- The DiscNW winter fields permit is here
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to captain and/or coach a team
- Because we have a lot of space at Jefferson, there will be two pickup goaltimate games under the lights at the south end of the playfield
- These goaltimate games are open to any DiscNW community member
- After the Men's League round time is over, from 8:30pm to 9:30pm, the ultimate fields will be used for ultimate pickup and/or goaltimate pickup
- Online registration opens on December 5th
- The player fee is $21.92 USD
- Payment may be made online or via check payable to DiscNW, Attn: Winter Men's League, PO Box 85112, Seattle, WA 98145
- All players must be 18 years or older to play
- All players must register, complete the participation waiver, and submit payment in order to be accepted into the league - first come, first served
See the League Rules tab for information about competition and participation rules.