Winter Men's League (2018)
- Event Type
- Hat League
- Event Start
- Event End
- Jefferson Playfield Seattle
Announcing the third annual Winter Men's League! The 3-week season will be at Jefferson Park on Wednesday evenings in February.
This men's league is for players seeking to get in shape for spring club team tryouts or the pro team season, or for those just looking for a high level playing experience.
- Games will take place on Wednesday evenings at Jefferson Park in Seattle, 6:30-8:30pm
- Each team will play one game per evening, and games will be 2 hours
- Goaltimate pickup will take place throughout the evening (see below)
- The season should runs from February 14 through February 28 - confirmed when permit is received from city of Seattle.
- There will be 4 teams of 12-15 players each
- Team rosters will be set after registration closes or the league fills up, whichever happens first
- The The winter fields permit will be posted on the game day resources tab.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to captain and/or coach a team
- Because we have a lot of space at Jefferson, there will be two pickup goaltimate games under the lights at the south end of the playfield
- These goaltimate games are open to any DiscNW community member
- After the Men's League round time is over, from 8:30pm to 9:30pm, the ultimate fields will be used for ultimate pickup and/or goaltimate pickup
- Online registration opens on December 1st
- The player fee is $23.56 USD
- Payment may be made online or via check payable to DiscNW, Attn: Winter Men's League, PO Box 85112, Seattle, WA 98145
- All players must be 18 years or older to play
- All players must register, complete the participation waiver, and submit payment in order to be accepted into the league - first come, first served