Winter Team League (2013)
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
Winter League offers a chance for established teams to get together and play during the colder months. The league provides an opportunity for teams to keep exercising in winter and to tune-up their games for spring.
Questions? Contact the League Coordinators at .
Winter league is a fairly casual opportunity for teams to get out and shake the cobwebs off their long hucks before the regular season starts. There are no standings or playoffs (because we don't keep score at Winter League games), but there are lots of opportunities to improve your skills in the winter weather.
All games will be played on synthetic turf field in Seattle on Saturdays at Bobby Morris, Lower Woodland Park, Magnuson, and Wasington Park.
Teams are encourage to have big rosters in the winter to make sure that there are enough players at all games. Since we don't keep score there will be plenty of PT to go around.
Online registration is now closed. The team fee is $766.50 (includes sales tax). Payment can be made online at the time of registration. Alternatively, you can help DiscNW save a few dollars on transaction fees and mail a check with your team name on the memo line to: DiscNW, Attn: Winter League, PO Box 85112, Seattle, WA 98145.
The payment deadline is December TBD. If you have not paid by the deadline, your team will not get a schedule for the winter season.
We will use the USA Ultimate 11th Edition Rules (yes, you can call fouls in Winter League)
Event Specific Rules
- This is a coed league. All games must be played 4:3 men:women.
- There is no keeping score. Show up and play until the round is over. PT galore!
- There are no roster restrictions. Play on as many teams as will have you.
- No dogs and no alcohol on the fields, please.
- Have fun. Start and end your games on time.
- This is an all-ages event in accordance with the DiscNW Team Event Participation Policy