Winter Team League 2007
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
Marymoor Turf games moved to McNair grass fields - Saturday, January 13
The turf fields at Marymoor are closed this weekend. Games will be moved to the McNair fields. The League Coordinator will email team captains with details. All other field sites are open.
Schedules have been posted.
We might make some updates as the season progresses, but please consider the schedule as complete until further notice.
Online registration is now closed! Contact the League Coordinator at . to get on the waitlist.
Kong Cheung is your 2007 Winter League Coordinator. You can contact him with questions or comments at .
- This is a coed league, and all teams must play with a 4:3 gender ratio for all games.
- We will be playing most games on turf fields in Seattle, Shoreline, and Redmond (Marymoor).
- All games will be on Saturdays starting on January 6th and finishing on March 3rd.
- This is a casual league. We don't keep score, post standings, or have playoffs. It's an opportunity to play and to get ready for the spring season.
- Teams should expect to have double headers on several weekends. Teams will also have 2 or 3 bye weekends with no games. Teams will get 8-10 games in the season.
The league fee will increase this season to $500 per team. We've been moving our games on to turf fields to the appreciation of most players. This comes with an increased cost in field rentals. We still think that it's a bargain, though. Please contact the Executive Director at with any questions.
We have turf fields at Marymoor and Shoreline booked already for the league this year. We'll know soon about Seattle. Most games will be on turf, but there's a small chance that some might be on sand fields. More info will be posted closer to the start of the season.
Once again we will be using the UPA 10th Edition Rules.
Since we don't keep score there are no cap rules. However, all teams are required to finish up on time so that the next round can start on time.
So please start and end your game on time!!