Tacoma Hat League (2006)
- Event Type
- Hat League
- Event Start
- Event End
Online registration is now closed!
- The league will run Mondays and Wednesdays from September 25 through November 20, with a one-day playoff yet to be scheduled.
- This is a coed league, and all teams must play with a 5 men :: 2 women gender ratio for all games.
- Teams will play one game a week on Monday or Wednesday nights from 7:00-9:00 under the lights (if you can not play at all on one night or the other, put a note in the signup area and we'll try to accommodate you).
- The league will run for eight weeks, and there will be a one-night playoff (semifinals and finals).
Online registration is now open.
The player fee is $36 per team. Payments can be made via check by sending one to us with your team name on the memo line at...
- Attn: Fall Team League
- PO Box 85112
- Seattle, WA 98145
We also offer the ability to pay by credit card.To pay by cc first log onto DiscNW... go to your player page... click on the "Pay Now" link under the "Player Registrations" heading... then it should be pretty obvious after that.
We plan to hold all games at Sprinker Recreation Center in Spanaway, near Pacific Lutheran University. It's about 15 minutes south of Tacoma, 20 minutes north of Olympia.
From the North/South: From I-5, take exit 127 following the Mt. Rainier/Puyallup signs to Highway 512 going east. Take the second exit (Parkland/Spanaway-Pacific Ave) and at the stop light turn right onto Pacific Avenue (SR 7). Head south for 2.7 miles then turn right on Military Road (152nd St). Sprinker Center is 1 1/2 blocks down on the right.
From the East: Go west on Highway 512. Take the Mt. Rainier/Hiway 7 exit and follow the off ramp around to your left. At the stoplight turn left onto Pacific Avenue. Go south on Pacific Avenue for 2.7 miles and turn right on Military Road (152nd St.) Sprinker Center is 1 1/2 blocks down on the right.
Once again we will be using the UPA 10th Edition Rules.
- Callahan pull and score rules apply.
- Foot blocks are acceptable.
- Games are to 19, win by 2.
- Gender ratio is 5/2.
- Mirrored half is in effect, half time is optional.
- Each team has 1 timeout per half plus one "floater".