Summer Youth Club Play (2014)
- Event Type
- Hat League
- Event Start
- Event End
This is the sign-up page for tryouts for the following teams:
- DiscNW's U19 Summer Youth Club League (open to middle and high school aged players)
- DiscNW's Five Youth Club Championship (YCC) Teams:
- U16 Girls
- U16 Open
- U19 Mixed
- U19 Girls
- U19 Open
Click on the appropriate tab above to learn more about the team that interests you.
|Thursday, May 15
||Financial aid applications due for $45 tryout/league fees.|
|Friday, May 16
||Last day to register online for U16 and U19 Open tryouts. Walk-up registrations will be permitted only if space allows.|
|Sunday, May 18
||Tryouts begin (see "Tryout Information" tab for details).
|Friday, May 23
||Last day to register online for U16 Girls, U19 Girls, and U19 Mixed tryouts. Walk-up registrations will be permitted only if space allows.|
|Saturday, June 7
(Or earlier): YCC and league teams announced.
|Tuesday, June 10
||First day of league play.|
|July 31||League concludes.|
||USA Ultimate Youth Club Championship tournament (Blaine, MN).
|Saturday, June 14
Field Day Fundraiser for Youth Club Championship Scholarship Fund and Youth Development Fund
- All players must register online. To register, click on "Register Now" at the bottom of this section.
- The online registration deadline is Friday, May 16. Walk-up registrations will be permitted only if space allows.
- The fee is $45 and covers both tryouts and league participation. It is due on the player's first day of tryouts.
- Financial aid applications are due by May 15.
Remember to take care of the following paperwork before your first tryout:
- Log on to the DiscNW website to pay your tryout fee from your DiscNW profile (or apply for financial aid if needed).
- Log on to the DiscNW website to sign your DiscNW waiver online (or on paper here). (Not required if completed since 9/1/13.)
- Complete your USA Ultimate Medical Authorization, listing "DiscNW coaches" as chaperones, and bring to tryouts.
- Complete your USA Ultimate waiver online (or on paper here). (Not required if completed since 1/1/14.)