Summer Corporate League (2011)
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
The corporate league is for teams comprised of employees from a company who want to play other companies. Some companies sponsor their teams' league fees. The league has a wide range of skill levels but is primarily for beginners who want to have fun with their work colleagues.
SOUTH PARK SHOWDOWN
A re-match of last year's final, another universe point, and this time Dawgie Style reigns supreme; 13-12 over Blue Screen.
Congratulations are also in order to The Vaccinators, who won Spirit of the Game.
Hope to see yalls again next season.
Corporate League final at South Park
Schedule for Wednesday, August 17:
6:15 at South Park
Dawgie Style vs. Blue Screen on Field 1 for the winner of the Championship bracket. Pickup on Field 2.
8:00 at Genesee Park
It's Business Time vs. Jets on Field 1 for the winner of the Refreshments bracket. Pickup on Field 2.
We'll have pizza & soda at South Park (compliments of DiscNW--thank you Bunny!) That's also where we'll award SOTG discs to this season's winner: The Vaccinators! All teams are welcome to take part in the pickup games at either field.
Thanks for playing!
- This is a coed league, and all teams must play with a 4 men :: 3 women gender ratio for all games.
- If you don't have 3 women you'll have to play down.
- We will be playing on grass and turf fields in Seattle, and Redmond.
- Games will be on Wednesdays.
- Games will start between 6:30pm and 8:30pm.
- There will be 10 weeks of regular play, with pickup and/or showcase games and social even on the 10th week.
Online registration is now closed. The team fee is $725. Teams that do not pay by the registration deadline will either lose their spot to a team on the waitlist. For more information check out the DiscNW Payment Policy. Payments can be made by credit card online or via check by sending one to us with your team name on the memo line at...
- Attn: Summer Corporate League
- PO Box 85112
- Seattle, WA 98145
Team fees are due by the close of registration - May 25th. If you don't pay by the deadline you won't play in the league. Teams that have not paid the fees in full by the deadline will have their registrations canceled, and their spot in the league may be given to a team on the waitlist.
If you have registered and intend to play, but for some reason you can't pay the league fee by the deadline please contact the League Coordinators right away at .
Please note: We will do our best to accommodate all schedule requests. However, please limit your requests. We will not be able to schedule you for a full slate of games if you have a lot of requests.
We have scheduled games in Seattle at Magnuson Park on the grass Sports Meadow for the league this year in June and July. There will be some August games at other fields. More details will be posted prior to the start of the season.
- Seattle permits: The Magnuson park fields.
- Shoreline schools permits: This covers the Kellog MS and Einstein MS fields on July 15 only.
- Marymoor: For games at Marymoor Park
- King County: For games at Big Finn Hill Park
- City of Shoreline: This covers games at Twin Ponds
- Registration Opens - April 29
- Registration Closes - May 25
- Captains Meeting - About a week before the season starts
- Season Starts - June 8
- Regular Season Ends - August 10
- End of Season Event - August 17
You can contact the League Coordinators at .
The 11th Edition of the Rules of Ultimate will again be used for Corporate League games.
Please start and end your game on time!!