Summer Corporate Team League
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
- Seattle, WA
The corporate league is for mixed-gender teams comprised of employees from a company who want to play other companies. Some companies sponsor their teams' league fees. The league has a wide range of skill levels but is primarily for beginners who want to have fun with their work colleagues.
Remember that all teams must have at least one female captain, and you must have at least three women on the field or play down (no 5-2!).
Check out our Facebook group. It's a great place for players looking for teams and vice-versa, questions and comments about Seattle adult team leagues.
Here's the brand new Gender Inclusion Policy: https://www.discnw.org/admin/
You can also find the Gender Inclusion Policy handbook here: https://drive.google.com/file/
Registration opens April 23rd. We look forward to another great summer!
Registration closes May 25th. Full payment for the season is also due May 25th; failure to pay by this date will mean your team loses its spot.
- This is a mixed-gender league, and all teams must play with a 4 men : 3 women gender ratio for all games. If you don't have 3 women, you'll have to play down.
- Each team should have at least 1 female captain.
- We will be playing on grass and turf fields in Seattle, and possibly also a few games in Shoreline.
- Games will be on Wednesdays and will start between 6:30pm and 8:30pm.
- There will be weekly games, with pickup and/or showcase games and social event on the final week.
- Contact your opponent’s captain via e-mail and let them know of your situation. Copy us (firstname.lastname@example.org) on this correspondence.
- Notify your opponents at least 4 days in advance if you are unable to field a team for a game. Forfeits should be recorded 1-0.
- Even if you are able to make an easy change and don’t need to contact us for fields, etc., let us know of the change regardless. Your unused field can be of use to someone else.
Registration opens on April 23rd, 2018.
Payments can be made by credit card online or via check - the team fee is $1067.00 - by sending one to us with your team name on the memo line at...
- Attn: Summer Corp League
- PO Box 85112
- Seattle, WA 98145
Team fees are due by the close of registration - MAY 25th. If you don't pay by the deadline you won't play in the league. Teams that have not paid the fees in full by the deadline will have their registrations canceled, and their spot in the league may be given to a team on the waitlist. Click here for the DiscNW Payment Policy.
If you have registered and intend to play, but for some reason you can't pay the league fee by the deadline please contact the League Coordinators right away at email@example.com.
We will play most games in Seattle this season on the grass Sports Meadow at Magnuson, which will have painted ultimate field lines. Some games may be in Shoreline and at other fields in Seattle. Seattle fields permit (TBD).
See general league rules under the Player Safety tab above.
In addition, given that this league is meant primarily for newer players, please discuss these rules and play styles with other captains if they concern you and your team:
- Foot blocks
- Zone defense, particularly early in the season
This doesn't mean they're prohibited; it means they're a good thing to check in with the other captains about.