Spring Mixed Middle School League
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
This league is open to middle school-based teams (grades 6-8), public or private. Games are on Saturdays on fields throughout the greater Seattle region.
Divisions of Play
A team may select any one of the following divisions:
- A2 (At least 6 teams must register for the A2 division for it to be viable)
- 6th A- Teams of 6th graders with playing experience
- 6th B- Teams of 6th graders with no or very little playing experience
Congratulations to the 2017 Divisional Champions and Spirit Winners
B- Assumption-St Bridget
6th- Hamilton Blue
6th Grade Division-JAMS
A Division-Hamilton 8A
B Division-Pacific Crest
|January 1||Registration opens.|
|February 26||Schedule posted.|
Mandatory Coaches' Meeting 6-8:00pm DiscNW Headquarters
Madrona Grace Church (832 32nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98122)
|March 10||First games.|
|May 5||Last regular season game|
|April 6th||All spirit and game scores should be reported. Teams with missing scores will not participate in post-season play.|
|May 7th||Post-season schedule announced.|
|May 12||Post-season play.|
|May 19||Post-season play.|
Fees, Discounts, and Financial Aid
League fees are $415 per team. Teams should pay their league fees at the time of registration. Teams that have not paid by the February 12th deadline will not be included in the league schedule.
Financial aid is available, and applications are due February 12th.
There are also several multi-team discounts which are applied to the base league fee. Total team count includes teams that are participating in the DiscNW spring elementary and high school leagues:
- 10% off for schools with 3 teams.
- 15% off for schools with 4 or more teams.
Due to website limitations, discounts are not applied to online payments. To receive the discount, please mail a check for payment to DiscNW at PO Box 85112, Seattle, WA 98145. Please include your team name on the memo line.
Email your League Coordinator and DiscNW staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and Paperwork
Remember, this year all league paperwork is online!
- Click here for paperwork requirements and instructions.
- Paperwork is due March 3.
- Coaches will need to submit an online roster, and every parent and player will need to sign an online waiver.
- Please start your rostering immediately to minimize last-minute technical problems for yourself and your team parents! Changes can always be made later.
If registration is open, a "Register Now" link will be available directly below this sentence.