High School Single-Gender Spring League (2010)
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
This league has varsity and junior varsity divisions for both girls and boys. It is open to any high school team in the area, regardless of the team's official status at school.
This is a weekday afternoon/evening league. Games are at Magnuson Park, Rainier Beach Community Center, and schools' home fields.
Rusty Brown is your League Coordinator.
Read responses to frequently-asked questions by clicking on the FAQ link at the top of this page. Question still not answered? Use the Contact email address listed above to get in touch with the League Coordinator Rusty.
The league fee is $75 per team. Scholarships are available.
Registration is now closed.
New for 2010:
- The game schedule will be created entirely by the League Coordinator.
- Most fields will be provided by DiscNW. If a team has home fields available for use, it may indicate that during registration, and the League Coordinator will try to schedule some home games for that team.
- The league will not be sanctioned by the UPA, so the DiscNW paperwork is the only required paperwork. There are some changes to DiscNW paperwork for 2010. Please visit the Rules and Policies page for details.
- The League Coordinator will schedule JV/Varsity crossover games only for teams who indicate in registration that they are interested in playing crossover games.
- The season is longer in length, with more games (including rematches).
Registration Closes Captains/Coaches Meeting
UPA WA State Championship
A map of all fields for use in this league can be found HERE
Here is our field permit. Please print these and bring to all of your games at Magnuson and Rainier Beach. In case of a conflict with another field user, you can use this permit when negotiating a solution.