High School Coed Spring League (2010)
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
Congratulations to the following league winners!
Spirit Award: Chief Sealth High School
A Division Champs: The Bush School A
B Division Champs: The Center School
C Division Champs: Garfield High School B
D Division Champs: University Preparatory School B
For more results, visit the playoff brackets, which are updated with final scores.
Thanks to everyone for a truly enjoyable season! We hope to see you again next year.
This coed league is open to high school-based teams (grades 9-12), public or private. There will be 2-3 divisions for skill/experience.
Games will be on Saturdays. Most games will take place at Marymoor Park in Redmond, but we will also likely have some fields in Seattle and Shoreline.
- January 1: Registration opens.
- February 7: Registration closes. League fees due.
- February 14: Schedule announced.
- March 13: First games.
- May 15: Bye weekend for the UPA Washington State Championship and Spring Jam tournaments. Some make-up and extra league games may be scheduled.
- May 22: Playoffs.
Read responses to frequently-asked questions by clicking on the FAQ link at the top of this page. Question still not answered? Email your League Coordinator at the contact email at the top of this page.
League fees are $325. Scholarships are available.
Registration is now closed.
Here are our field permits. Please print these and bring to all of your games. In case of a conflict with another field user, you can use this permit when negotiating a solution.
There will be a mandatory coaches' meeting on a weeknight prior to the start of the league. Topics will include league logistics, schedules, rules, expectations of coaches, and management of head injuries.
- This league uses the Official Rules of Ultimate, 11th Edition.
- The on-field gender ratio for this league is 4 boys: 3 girls.
- All players on a team must attend the same school. Please review the DiscNW Eligibility Rules for more information. All exceptions must be approved by the Eligibility Committee.
- Teams are required to have an adult coach present at all games.
- Please follow all park rules. This includes no dogs on athletic fields, and no food on synthetic fields. Please follow these and all other park rules, or we could lose our field privileges.
- In order to be eligible for post-season play, a team must report all of its game scores and Spirit scores promptly. Scores for the entire season must be reported no later than 9am on the Monday following the last Saturday of regular play (so, Monday May 10).
- All other league-specific rules will be outlined at the coaches' meeting. Minutes will be provided after the meeting.
The following paperwork is due before the first game is played:
- All players must complete a DiscNW waiver prior to participating in any league games. This is a new DiscNW waiver form for 2010, which complies with the new Zackery Lystedt Law.
- All coaches will be required to sign a Coaching Code of Conduct form, which outlines coaches' responsibilities while participating in DiscNW events, and which signifies that they have been educated as to the nature and risk of concussions and head injuries.
- Each team must submit a Team Roster.