Spring Elementary School League (2007)
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
The Coaches Meeting will be held on Thursday March 8th at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions at 7:00pm in Room 1B. Kaplan is located in the U-District at 4216 University Way NE.
Online registration is now open. Click here to sign up.Online registration will close on Thursday, March 8th.
Frank Nam and William Bartram are your 2007 Spring Elementary School League Coordinators. You can contact them with questions or comments at .
- This will be a coed league. Gender ratio will be discussed at the Coaches Meeting.
- All games will be played on Saturdays.
- We plan to play all games at Magnuson Park in Seattle, but this is subject to change.
- All teams are required to have an adult coach present at all games.
- January 31 - Registration opens
- March 8 - Registration closes
- March 8 - Coaches Meeting
- March 17 - Start of season
- May 19 - End of season playoffs
Online registration is now open - click here to sign up. Fees are $150 per team. All coaches must be a registered member of DiscNW in order to sign up their team for the league. Please contact us with any questions about registration at .
We will schedule a mandatory Coaches Meeting prior to the start of the season. We will go over league logistics, schedules, rules, and expectations of coaches.
DiscNW logo discs may be purchased from us. Youth teams are always eligible to purchase discs at $5 each. Please contact William Bartram at for more info.
Rules and policies will be posted prior to the start of the season. Coaches will have the opportunity to weigh in on rules at the pre-season Coaches Meeting.