Northwest Challenge (2015)
- Event Type
- Team Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
- Puyallup, WA
Welcome to the 2015 Northwest Challenge!
Follow us on Twitter @ NWChallenge.
Like the NW Challenge on Facebook!
Space Still Available in the Developmental Division!
We've still got spots open in the developmental division. If you're interested please contact email@example.com
The Schedule for the elite division is now up on USAU Score Reporter
UltiPhotos has been selected as the Official Tournament Photographers of the NW Challenge!
We are partnering with Ultiworld to capture footage from the NW Challenge and make it available through their college subscription.
Elite Division (Friday Optional):
- Washington (Fri-Sun)
- Oregon (Fri-Sun)
- Whitman (Fri-Sun)
- Western Washington (Fri-Sun)
- UBC (Fri-Sun)
- U of Victoria (Sat-Sun)
- Stanford (Fri-Sun)
- UC Santa Barbara (Fri-Sun)
- Dartmouth (Fri-Sun)
- Virginia (Sat-Sun)
- Carleton (Fri-Sun)
- Seattle Fryz (Partial Schedule - Sat-Sun)
Dev Division (Saturday and Sunday Only):
- Washington B
- UBC B
Friday (March 27th): UW IMA Field #1 (This is a turf field!)
Google Map: W Clark Rd, Seattle, WA 98105
- There is pay parking across from the fields on W Clark Rd
- You can also park in the University Village parking deck on the North side of 45th but there is no guarantee that you won’t be ticketed (parking is intended for U Village only – ticketing is unlikely but possible)
There are grass fields next to the turf fields that you can use for warming-up.
Following games the UW IMA will be open until 6pm for teams to use the showers.
Friday Showcase: TBD Location and Time
Saturday and Sunday (March 28-29): Heritage Park Recreation Center
Google Map: 9010 128th Street, Puyallup, WA 98373
- Dev division: Park in the North lot (where you enter from 128th)
- Elite division: Park in the East Lot (go left around the baseball fields or enter from 94th)
Warm-Up fields: Field 7 and 8 (north side next to dev division fields). There is also space between fields 2 and 3.
All Games will be played under the current 11th Edition Rules with the common experimental rules (Contact call, 20 yd endzones)
Round Time: 2 Hours
Games to: 15 Points
Caps: 85min (Soft)/105 (Hard)
- 2/half, 1 time-out in Overtime (once score is tied at 14-14 and game is to 16 or more)
- Caps DO NOT affect time-outs
While one elite game each round will be observed, we’d like to ask each team to work to follow the rules for time between points and in timeouts as well as minimize delays on calls. Let’s work together to both maximize the number of points played as well as simulate nationals time lines as closely as possible.