Men for All Seasons (2016)
- Event Type
- Team Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
- Magnuson Park, Seattle
Men for All Seasons will take place at Magnuson Park in Seattle on Saturday, May 28th.
This event is not sanctioned with USA Ultimate; memberships are not required.
Men for All Seasons caters to masters and grand masters teams, however, any mens team with players 18 and older is permitted. In 2016, Log Jam is scheduled for the same Memorial Day weekend, and many Portland players will attend that event instead of MfAS. In order to better accommodate Washington players, the 2016 edition of MfAS will take place at Magnuson Park in Seattle.
This year there will not be a small women's division - only a men's division. Tournament Directors have contacted the teams that participated last year to identify other playing opportunities for women's team this spring and summer.
Please contact the TDs with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is plenty of parking onsite at Magnuson Park, but carpooling is always advised.
- There is a bathrooms building with a water fountain near the fields.
- We will not have a trainer on site. Here is the field map which notes the location of a nearby hospital.
- Food and refreshments will not be provided, so please make your own arrangements.
- DiscNW now requires that all participants complete an online waiver. Details will be sent to team captains.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
- Registration opens on Monday, April 4. The team fee is $115.08. Registration closes on May 16th.
This event will use the USA Ultimate 11th Edition Rules.
Team captains will be notified of any rules changes.
- Games are played to 17 points, win by 2
- Point cap at 19
- The hard time cap is at 1 hour 40 minutes after the round start time: finish the current point to determine winner, play one more if tied
- 2 timeouts per half, timeouts are 90 seconds each
- Everyone must complete a participation waiver. Captains were emailed with details.