(Wo)Men for All Seasons (2015)
- Event Type
- Team Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
- Lacey, WA
Men for All Seasons will take place at the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey on May 23rd.
This event is not sanctioned with USA Ultimate; memberships are not required.
Registration is now closed. Contact the TDs with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Men for All Seasons caters to masters and grand masters teams. Mens teams with players 18 and older are permitted. This year there will be a small women's division. Please contact the TDs with any questions at email@example.com.
- There is plenty of parking onsite, but carpooling is always advised.
- There is a bathrooms building with a water fountain near the fields.
- We will not have a trainer on site. The field map (from last year) notes the locations of the nearest hospitals.
- Food and refreshments will not be provided, so please make your own arrangements.
- DiscNW now requires that all participants complete an online waiver. Details will be sent to team captains.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Registration is now closed. The team fee is $78.84.
This event will use the USA Ultimate 11th Edition Rules.
These rules are tentative and may change. Team captains will be notified of any rules changes.
- Games are played to 17 points, win by 2
- Point cap at 19
- The hard time cap is at 1 hour 40 minutes after the round start time: finish the current point to determine winner, play one more if tied
- 2 timeouts per half, timeouts are 90 seconds each
- Everyone must complete a participation waiver. Captains were emailed with details.