Men for All Seasons (2014)
- Event Type
- Team Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
- Lacey, WA
A location and date have been confirmed for a pre-season masters (and mens and grandmasters) warm up tournament.
Men for All Seasons will take place at the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey on May 24th.
This event is not sanctioned with USA Ultimate; memberships are not required.
The 2014 schedule is now posted.
- There is plenty of parking onsite, but carpooling is always advised.
- There is a bathrooms building with a water fountain near the fields.
- We will not have a trainer on site. The field map note the locations of the nearest hospitals.
- Food and refreshments will not be provided, so please make your own arrangements.
- DiscNW now requires that all participants complete an online waiver. Details will be sent to team captains.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
This event will use the USA Ultimate 11th Edition Rules.
- Games are played to 15 points, win by 2
- Point cap at 17
- The hard time cap is at 1 hour 30 minutes after the round start time: finish the current point to determine winner, play one more if tied
- 2 timeouts per half, timeouts are 90 seconds each