Boys' HS JV Jamboree (2015)
- Event Type
- Team Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
This is a the registration page for the DiscNW Fall HS Boys' League JV Jamboree. Registration for this event is limited to teams playing in the Fall DiscNW HS Boys League.
This is a no frills, round-robin style tourney held at the Sports Meadow at Magnuson, 8-5pm.
Registration closes September 18th.
Here is a PDF of the game schedule.
All games are played by 11th Edition Rules as laid forth by USA Ultimate.
- Games are to 13, point cap at 15.
- The contact rule is in effect, see below.
- 70 mins from posted game start to hard cap.
- Each team has 1 timeout per half.
- If the game reaches overtime, 12-12 in a game to 13, then each team has one timeout regardless of how many they had prior to that point.
- Cap does not affect timeouts.
Contact Rule - If contact occurs between the thrower and marker that would constitute a foul under XVI.H.3.a but the thrower does not release the disc, "contact" may be called. Play does not stop and the marker resumes the stall count at "one". Other than resetting the stall count to "one" after the first instance, the "contact" call is treated as any other marking violation. The marker may contest the "contact" call by calling "violation", which stops play. If the thrower calls "contact" after beginning the throwing motion and subsequently releases the disc, it is treated as if the thrower called "foul".