Seattle HS Girls' Invite
- Event Type
- Team Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
- Burlington, WA
This is the Seattle Girls Invite, held each spring in western Washington.
Registration opens Monday January 30th.
|March 3rd||First Priority bid deadline, all initial bids will be awarded after this date.|
|March 17th||Payment is due ($300) to secure spot, any teams without payment will be moved to waitlist and their spot forfeited. Teams asking for FA will be granted an extension on their payment deadline to April 14th.|
|March 24th||Financial aid applications due.|
|April 28th||Preliminary Schedule Released|
|April 28th||Online Roster and Waivers due. See Paperwork tab for more information.|
|May 6th/7th||Seattle Invite in Burlington, WA|
All games are played by 11th edition rules except where noted below:
- Contact Rule and 20 yard endzones are in effect.
- Each team gets 1 timeout each half, and a floater. Please keep timeouts to 90 seconds in length. Cap does NOT affect timeouts.
Pools A & B Competition Rules
- Games are to 11, point capped at 13.
- Hard cap will be 75 mins after posted round start. Finish the current point, if the game is tied, play one more point, otherwise game is over. We will blow a double horn for hard cap, and a single horn for round start.
Pools C & D Competition Rules
- Games are to 13, point capped at 15.
- Hard cap will be 90 mins after posted round start. Finish the current point, if the game is tied, play one more point, otherwise game is over. We will check in with teams about hard caps, please IGNORE the horns.
- All games to 13, point capped at 15, including finals.
- Hard cap will be 90 mins after posted round start. Finish the current point, if the game is tied, play one more point, otherwise game is over.
- Top 2 from each pool advance to championship bracket while the bottom 2 or 3 are formed into new pools for Sunday play.
- Each team is guaranteed 6 games minimum.
- All tie breakers for seeding will be done via the USA Ultimate formats manual.