Fall Team League (2008)
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
The Fall Team League is for new or established teams. Teams are divided into four divisions based on ability so that opponents exhibit a similar level of play.
When you email us with a question regarding Fall League, please note the team you're contacting us about. There are 36 teams in the league and we may not always remember right away the captains of each teams.
Results from Playoffs
Congratulations to the Blue Footed Boobies to winning Fall League over Bad Pull in a well matched and a close game.
BFB won 17-16, initially playing in the B pool during the season but taking over all of their cross-over match-ups during the playoffs.
Other Pool Winners:
B: Genghis Khan Wild
C: Dublin Sombreros
Thanks for playing and we hope you enjoyed this season as much as we did.
Schedule for playoffs finals week is now available for your teams. If you won your game last week (Nov 8), you will have a game this week, either in the championship or consolation bracket. Otherwise, your team does not have a game and you're encouraged to come and watch the finals at 5:30pm at Shoreline.
Bracket and schedule information is available below:
Your 2008 Fall Team League Coordinators are Steff Neff and Shiney Joseph! They can be contacted at .
- This is a coed league, and all teams must play with a 4 men :: 3 women gender ratio for all games.
- We will be playing games on turf fields in Shoreline and at Marymoor.
- Most games will be on Saturday with rounds at 10:00 am, 12 noon, 2 pm, 4 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30pm, and 7:30pm.
- Playoffs will be the last 3 weeks of the season.
- There will be 3 or 4 divisions of play based on team skill level.
We have reserved fields at Shoreline and Marymoor for the league this year. The Shoreline fields are the brand new turf fields at Shoreline Center. Those dirt fields were converted to turf recently. The fields we'll use at Marymoor are also turf.
We will be using the UPA 11th Edition Rules.
- All games are played to 15, win by 2. Hard cap at 17.
- Time cap is 15 minutes before end of game…add 2 points to the highest score and play to that…hard cap is at the end of game time (i.e., 2 hours after game start time)
- Foot-blocks: yes
- 30 min. forfeit rule (playing down players is acceptable)
- One player - one roster! A player can only be listed on one team's roster. This isn't Winter League.
- All pickups (non-roster players) must be cleared by the opposing team's captain prior to the game.
- No pickups allowed in playoffs. All players must be on your roster during playoffs
- 2 timeouts per half; mirror half. Timeouts are 90 seconds. Timeouts are allowed in the cap, but keep them short!
Please start and end your game on time!!