Fall Team League (2017)
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
The Fall Team League is for new or established mixed-gender teams. Teams are divided into six divisions based on ability so that opponents exhibit a similar level of play.
Hamlin 6 is open for play on 10/21. Please note, Shoreline is concerned about the dirt in fields. They are fine with us playing on the grass outfields. Please do no play on or harm the in fields.
Over the last few years registrations for Fall Team League have grown tremendously.
In order to ensure that teams have fair access to register, we now require prompt payment in order to secure your team's bid. This fall, teams must submit payment in full within 3 days of completing the online registration. After 3 days, unpaid teams will be moved to the waitlist. Those teams may be re-admitted and given an additional 3 days to pay pending approval from the League Coordinators.
So, please submit payment soon after completing the registration form.
If you get bumped to the waitlist, email the League Coordinators about getting re-accepted.
- This is a mixed-gender league, and all teams must play with a 4 men : 3 women gender ratio for all games.
- Games will be on Saturdays from early September - mid November.
- Playoffs will be the last 3 weeks of the season.
- There will be 6 divisions of play based on team skill level depending on registration.
- Teams are guaranteed 7 regular season games but may have 8. The playoff schedule will depend on final registration numbers.
- Teams can ask for up to two bye requests. For scheduling, please let us know your bye requests at registration.
Important Dates - Let us know if you need a bye
- August 2: Registration opens
- August 23: Registration closes. Last day to submit bye requests
- August 30-ish: Schedule posted
- September 9: First day of games
- September 9-10: Northwest Men's, Women's, Mixed Sectionals
- TBD: September 16: Geofest (Lacey, WA)
- TBD: October 21-22: Pumpkin Pull (Victoria, BC)
- October 28-29: Hanford Howl (Richland, WA)
- November 10-13: Hopu
- November 4, November 11 & November 18: Playoffs
- November 11 Evening: Fall Bid Auction
Review the dates above and let us know if you need a bye. Each team can have up to two bye requests.
We will use mostly synthetic turf fields in Seattle, Redmond, and Shoreline for the league this year. A few games may be on grass in Shoreline. Games will be scheduled to start between 10 am and 7:30pm on Saturdays; most will be played in the evening. Check the field permits here:
Online registration for teams will open Tuesday, August 2nd. Registration does not mean an automatic acceptance of your team into the league.
The team fee is $925 (includes sales tax). Payment may be made online or by mailing a check to DiscNW, Attn: Fall Team League, PO Box 85112, Seattle, WA 98145. If paying by mail you must e-mail the league coordinators.
Looking for a Team?
Are you a player in search of a team for the season? Your best bet is to post a note on the bulletin boards. See this post for helpful hints.
The 2017 fall team league is coordinated by Steff Neff and Dan Leventhal. Contact them at email@example.com.