Fall Coed Hat League (2010)
- Event Type
- Hat League
- Event Start
- Event End
The Fall Draft/Hat League is a variation on the traditional hat league in which half of each team is drafted and the other half is selected at random. It's a fun league for players of all skill levels, and is a great way to meet new people.
Wild Card Round
Pulp Fiction def. Shaft, 15-11
Black Snake Moan def. The Other Guys, 15-4
Hard Eight def. Pulp Fiction, 15-10
Snakes on a Plane def. Black Snake Moan, 15-13
Snakes on a Plane vs. Hard Eight
The fall draft/hat league is a 4:3 co-ed league. Players sign up to play as individuals, and then are either drafted or assigned onto a team. Captains participate in a live draft and are allowed to draft half of their team.
Players who sign up with buddies will automatically be drafted together.
Games will be played on Sundays in Seattle at South Park and Magnuson. More details about game sites and times will be posted soon. the field permit can be downloaded here.
The league player fee is $48. Men, please note that there will be a lottery to allocate spots in the league.
We will be using the USA Ultimate 11th Edition Rules.
- All games are played to 15, win by 2. Point cap at 17.
- The soft time cap is 15 minutes before the end of the game... add 2 points to the highest score and play to that score - win by 1. The hard time cap is at the end of game time... finish the point in progress. If one team is ahead - they win. If the game is tied then play one more point.
- 30 min. forfeit rule (playing down players is acceptable)
- All pickups (non-roster players) must be cleared by the opposing team's captain prior to the game. See the Official Pickup Policy for complete details.
- 1 timeout per half and a floater; mirror half. Timeouts are 90 seconds. Timeouts are not allowed in either cap!
- Team captains should bring their own cones. Give yourself extra time to swap out cones with the previous game.
- Follow the directions of the League Coordinators regarding field layout, park rules, and DiscNW policies. Team captains have been informed of all rules.
Please start and end your game on time.