Fall Draft/Hat League (2007)
- Event Type
- Hat League
- Event Start
- Event End
Semifinals and Finals Results (exact scores not in yet)
Tubs defeats Liberty
Bauhaus defeats 9 lb Hammer
Tubs defeats Bauhaus to become Fall Draft/Hat 2007 champions!
Thanks all for a great season. We hope to see you out at pick-up in the winter and back on (fingers crossed) turf fields next fall.
NewsPLAYOFFS: November 11th will be the first week of playoffs. A schedule will be posted on November 5th. The following SATURDAY, November 17th will be semi-finals and finals. Both rounds of semi-finals will start at 1:30 in Shoreline stadium and finals will be immediately following in the stadium. 5:30 is the team league finals if anyone is interested in watching and at 7:30, the annual DiscNW meeting will be held (indoors, same location) with pizza and beer for anyone who wants to stick around. Everyone is invited.
The fall draft/hat league is a 4:3 co-ed league. Players sign up to play as individuals, and then are either drafted or assigned onto a team. Each team consists of half drafted and half assigned players.
Games will be played on Sundays at Hamlin Park in Shoreline from 10am to 4pm.
The finals will be on Saturday, November 17th. There will be no games on Sunday the 18th.
The league costs $36.
Colin Powers and Emery Lin are your coordinators for the fall.
The 11th Edition of the Rules of Ultimate has been approved by a vote of the UPA membership. The DiscNW Leagues Committee has decided to use these rules for all DiscNW events in 2007. DiscNW will provide Fall Hat League Captains with a complimentary rule book at the Captains Meeting. We also advise all players to review the online documents to familiarize themselves with the new changes.
- All games are played to 15, win by 2. Point cap at 17.
- The soft time cap is 15 minutes before the end of the game... add 2 points to the highest score and play to that score - win by 1. The hard time cap is at the end of game time... finish the point in progress. If one team is ahead - they win. If the game is tied then play one more point.
- 30 min. forfeit rule (playing down players is acceptable)
- All pickups (non-roster players) must be cleared by the opposing team's captain prior to the game. See the Official Pickup Policy for complete details.
- 2 timeouts per half; mirror half.
- Team captains should bring their own cones. Give yourself extra time to swap out cones with the previous game.
- Follow the directions of the League Coordinators regarding field layout, park rules, and DiscNW policies.
Please start and end your game on time!!