Fall HS Hat League 2007
- Event Type
- Hat League
- Event Start
- Event End
Questions about the league? Please contact us at
- This is a coed league, and all teams must play with a 4 boys :: 3 girls gender ratio for all games.
- The league is open to all players entering 9-12th grades this fall.
- All games will be on Friday evenings from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
Online registration will open on Monday, July 31.
The player fee is $36. Payments can be made via check by sending one to us with your name on the memo line at...
- Attn: Fall HS Hat League
- PO Box 85112
- Seattle, WA 98145
We also offer the ability to pay by credit card. To pay by cc first log onto DiscNW... go to your player page... click on the "Pay Now" link under the "Player Registrations" heading next to the league name... then it should be pretty obvious after that.
All league games will most likely be at Hamlin Park in Shoreline again this fall. This is still being finalized.
The 11th Edition of the Rules of Ultimate has been approved by a vote of the UPA membership. The DiscNW Leagues Committee has decided to use these rules for all DiscNW events in 2007.
League Specific Rules
- All games are played to 15, win by 2. Point cap at 17.
- The soft time cap is 15 minutes before the end of the game... add 2 points to the highest score and play to that score - win by 1. The hard time cap is at the end of game time... finish the point in progress. If one team is ahead - they win. If the game is tied then play one more point.
- Foot-blocks: yes
- 30 min. forfeit rule (playing down players is acceptable)
- All pickups (non-roster players) must be cleared by the opposing team's captain prior to the game. See the Official Pickup Policy for complete details.
- 2 timeouts per half; mirror half.
Please start and end your game on time!!