Winter U19 and U15 Club League (2014)
- Event Type
- Hat League
- Event Start
- Event End
Welcome to Seattle's first winter youth club league, with two age divisions:
Must not turn 15 before June 1, 2015.
(You read correctly. This is a younger age cutoff than the summer club league.)
Must not turn 19 before June 1, 2015.
Gender Make-Up of Teams
This is an OPEN league. Girls are welcome to register and play but we will not be dictating a gender balance on the fields
Practice and Game Days, Times, and Fields
- All games and practices for both divisions will take place on Sunday afternoons, between 3:00 and 8:15pm, from January 18th through March 1st.
- For the detailed U15 schedule, click here.
- For the detailed U19 schedule, click here.
- Click here for a copy of our field permit, in case of a conflict with another field user.
|Wednesday, January 1||Financial aid applications due.|
|Friday, January 3||Last day to register online. Walk-up registrations will be permitted only if space allows.|
|Sunday, January 5||Tryouts (see tryouts tab for details).
Payment and DiscNW waivers due (online waivers will be available for signing shortly after 12/9).
|Sunday, January 12||First day of league play.|
|Sundays, March 2 & 9||Playoffs.|
- All players must register online. To register, click on "Register Now" at the bottom of this section.
- The online registration deadline is Friday, January 3.
- The league fee is $45 and is due by tryouts on January 5.
- Financial aid applications are due by January 1.
- Remember to sign the DiscNW waiver online. Online waivers will be available for signing shortly after 12/9.
- Players may list one buddy for league play. Both buddies must list one another for a buddy request to be granted.