Tacoma Youth Ultimate Camp
- Event Type
- Event Start
- Event End
- Wilson High School
Morning Check in
Check in and check out depends on your child's age group.
8-9 and 10-11 sessions - Please have a parent, a driver, or an older sibling check in and check out children in these age groups each day.
12-13 sessions - Please indicate in your registration about your preference for pickup. 12-13 campers can check themselves in and out with parent approval.
HS sessions - We expect these campers to check themselves in and out each day unless otherwise notified.
Coaches will be at the fields at least 15 minutes before camp starts, but please avoid dropping campers off any earlier than 8:45 am. Also, please do your best to be on time for pickup promptly at 3:00 pm.
Excused absences - Please alert the camp if your child will be absent. You will be contacted if your child is absent from camp.
Please bring to camp everyday:
- At least 64oz of water - There are no water fountains or sinks at the fields. Campers will refill water bottles whenever necessary and during lunch. Campers are reminded to hydrate every hour.
- Sunscreen/sun block/sun hat/sunglasses - Campers are reminded to apply sunscreen several times during the day if needed.
- Raingear and warm layers in a weather proof pack (a garbage bag will work)
- Snack and Lunch - Please be careful about nuts in food. There are children with nut allergies attending camp. Please bring a backpack or sports pack to store the food during camps so that crows cannot (as they have in the past) get into the food.
- Particular medical needs (inhaler, bee sting kits, diabetes kits, ankle braces etc.) - Make sure counselors know where these kits are kept for your child.
- Cleats, shorts, extra socks.
The on-site camp director will be announced shortly. Their cell phone number will be emailed to parents prior to the start of camp.
We will have a certified athletic trainer on site to take charge with any injuries or medical situations.
Please feel free to contact camp directors with questions or concerns.