253 Youth Ultimate Clinic
- Event Type
- Event Start
- Event End
The 253 Youth Ultimate Movement is back for the fourth annual youth clinic in Tacoma! This learn-to-play clinic features comprehensive skill-specific coaching for all levels of youth player, and plenty of game time. Come learn to play for the first time, or come develop your low-release I-O forehand break, then join forces in mixed level teams for game play. Lunch and snacks will be provided, as well as door prizes.
- Who it's open to
- Middle and High school students
- Wilson High School Turf in Tacoma 9:30a - 3:30p
- Check-in starts at 9:30am, introductions at 9:50am, warm starts promptly at 10am.
- Supervised throwing, light snacks, door prizes 9:30am - 9:50am
- AM skills sessions, skill level groups will rotate through coaching stations
- PM "hat tournament" style play, with options for additional time at skills stations.
- Lunch and snacks provided
- What to bring
- clothing to play in - including a light shirt and a dark shirt, WARM layers, rain gear
- cleats (or athletic shoes with traction)
- water bottle
- a burning desire to play ultimate!
253 High School Clinic
Register here for the 253 Youth Clinic if you are currently in high school.
253 Middle School Clinic
Register here for the 253 Youth Clinic if you are currently in middle school.