253 Youth Ultimate Clinic
- Event Type
- Event Start
- Event End
The 253 Youth Ultimate Movement is back for the fourth annual youth clinic in Tacoma! This learn-to-play clinic features comprehensive skill-specific coaching for all levels of youth player, and plenty of game time. Come learn to play for the first time, or come develop your low-release I-O forehand break, then join forces in mixed level teams for game play. Lunch and snacks will be provided, as well as door prizes.
- Who it's open to
- Middle and High school students
- Wilson High School Turf in Tacoma 9:30a - 3:30p
- Check-in starts at 9:30am, introductions at 9:50am, warm starts promptly at 10am.
- Supervised throwing, light snacks, door prizes 9:30am - 9:50am
- AM skills sessions, skill level groups will rotate through coaching stations
- PM "hat tournament" style play, with options for additional time at skills stations.
- Lunch and snacks provided
- What to bring
- clothing to play in - including a light shirt and a dark shirt, WARM layers, rain gear
- cleats (or athletic shoes with traction)
- water bottle
- a burning desire to play ultimate!