2017-18 Financial Aid Application for Youth Team Events
- Event Type
- Event Start
- Event End
This is the application for teams seeking financial aid for DiscNW youth league and tournament event fees. If you are seeking financial aid for a different type of event, please visit our financial aid home page.
Any person—the player, a coach, a parent/guardian, a relative, a family friend, a teacher, or other—may apply for financial aid on behalf of a team. If the application is submitted by a person under 18 years of age, the applicant must submit the name and contact information for an adult reference who has viewed and approved of the application.
Please read the Financial Aid Policy for Tournament and Leagues before completing this application; it includes information on financial aid criteria and guidelines.
- Applications must be submitted by the deadline posted on the webpage of the event for which you are requesting support. DiscNW reserves the right to deny any application received after the deadline.
- The online form must be completed in one sitting, so please allow 15-30 minutes to apply.
- If you need a paper application, please email
Submitting and Updating Your Application:
If this is your first time applying for financial aid in the 2017-18 school year, click on the "Register Now" link at the bottom of this section and complete all requested information.
If you applied for financial aid for an earlier team event in the 2017-18 school year, you must access your earier application, check the box for the new event in the "Sessions" section, and resubmit the application. You may revise your application at that time as well. Here are instructions for updating and resubmitting your application:
- Log on to your profile at www.discnw.org.
- Click on the "Registration" tab at the top of this page.
- From the drop-down menu, select the team name whose application you would like to update. This will take you to the application.
- If you wish to request financial aid for a new event, click on the "Select Sessions" tab. Select the new event(s) for which you would like to request aid, and click on "Register for Additional Sessions" to save your changes.
- You may also update your application questions on the "Registration Form" tab at this time. Just make sure to select "Update Registration" at the bottom of that page to save your changes.