YCC Team Tryouts (2017)
- Event Type
- Hat Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
- Seattle, WA
All waivers must be signed by both the player and their parent/guardian before the player can participate in tryouts.
Players registered for the event can sign the e-waiver by checking their "Reminders" on the DiscNW website. To find and complete an e-waiver using the "Reminders" feature, the player or parent should follow the instructions below. Please note: a parent can only access the player's online waivers if they are connected to the player's DiscNW account. If you are not connected to the player's DiscNW account and would like to be, please contact .
- Login to your DiscNW account.
- Click on "Hello [your name]" in the top-right corner of the web page and select "Reminders" from the drop-down menu.
- Look for the "Unsigned Waivers" section and click on the "Sign Now" button. This will take the signer to the first waiver that needs to be signed.
- Read the waiver and type the appropriate name (parent or player) in the box at the bottom of the page to accept the terms of the waiver.
- Once the first waiver is signed, the website will automatically navigate the user to the next waiver upon which a signature is required, until all waivers have been signed.
For families that do not have Internet access or prefer paper waivers, you can print out the required waivers here: 2016-2017 Youth Event Waivers.
All paper waivers must be received before a player participates in tryouts.
Methods for sending paper waivers to DiscNW:
- Scan the paper waivers and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail to the address below:
P.O. Box 85112
Seattle, WA 98145
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.