DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-01-25 10:24 pm

jamchee
Blade

Coach Needed for Edmonds-Woodway High School Boys Team

Hello, everyone! My name is Jameson Jones, and I am on the Edmonds-Woodway High School boys team. We are a team with lots of potential. To anchor our team, we have several players who have played since elementary school. Combine this with several new athletic pickups and I believe we possess the experience, height, and athleticism to be quite successful in the single-gender league. However, we have one problem: we don't have a coach. In terms of commitment, the job would consist of probably 1-2 practices a week (if you miss some, it's fine though), probably 7-8 games on weekday evenings, and the states tournament in mid-late May. In addition, if we were feeling especially ambitious, we could even send in an application for westerns, which is May 8-9 (there would be no outrageous travel costs for this, because the tournament is in Burlington).
Please note: We also have a coed team though we already have two coaches for this team. They would coach the boys team as well, but they don't have enough time.

Thanks for your time,
Jameson Jones

#2 2010-01-25 10:26 pm

jamchee
Blade

Re: Coach Needed for Edmonds-Woodway High School Boys Team

To reply, you can either post here or send me an email at imminentnematodes@gmail.com

Thanks,
Jameson Jones

Board footer