DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-09-15 02:08 pm

trmorrisnd
Flick

Housemate Wanted, $500+ Utils, Ballard

The Neighborhood: We are in a great location, in a safe quiet and convenient neighborhood in the heart of residential Ballard. Address= 7041 11th Ave NW.

The Home: Newly remodeled, 1945, 4BR/2-bath, with a big covered back deck and a full unfinished basement. We have new bamboo hardwoods on the main floor, modern fluorescent lighting, a new high-efficiency gas furnace and water heater, new washer and drier.

The Room: upstairs, 11x13 with a 3'x5" closet in the space, has new carpet (100% recycled pop bottle material), real pine walls, a large set of rustic and useful built in drawers. There's a full bath upstairs shared with one other person.

It's all available now to the right person!

The Housemate linup...
T.R. the owner, is male, 39, and a naturopathic doctor and part-time biology professor.
Patrick is 24 and a Bellingham biology grad working in Ballard as a barista.
Maile (25) is a sweet and peaceful soul that works at a health supplement shop
Costarring...
Amber (4) is a an indoor outdoor tabby-cat, short haired, sweet and clean.
The chickens are mere Fignutons of my imagination. Wanna help me build a coup??

What else... We are shoeless inside to keep dirt out and noise down. We have a clean-finish kitchen policy to make making meals more magnificent. We settle down at a reasonable hour to facilitate relaxation and sleep. We're social, but this is not run-down party house. There is ample opportunity to garden all over the yard. I not so secretly have a goal of extirpating most of the grassland into veggie beds. smile

We're looking for long-term roomies, and the deal is month to whole-month (with notice needed by the 10th from either party). Utils are all shared and should be $50-65/month, plan on adding $50 every month and we'll settle up square a few times a year. Move in necessitates first month's rent and a $400 security/damage deposit. Last month's rent would be splendid and can be paid over three months if needed.

A health-minded and friendly roomie (for gender balance) with regular hours would be a splendid addition. Whomever you are, please write back and tell me about yourself. smile

Be well!
~T.R.

Board footer