• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » 26 year old male semi-competitve college player looking to pick up

#1 2009-06-23 10:04 pm

sck115
Backhand

26 year old male semi-competitve college player looking to pick up

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to pick up with a team for Potlatch.  I've picked up with various teams at Potlatch over the last 7 years and have had a ton of fun and would love to do it again.

I've played or practiced with college teams for the last 8 years - Stanford B from 2001-2005, and Washington B from 2005-present.  During the summer I play discnw city leagues (Freezer Jam/Dastardly Deed, Corporate league with UW, and Coed Hat).  I am 6'0" and typically am a handler and puller.  However, I've been around long enough to recognize that someone's role is often based more on their teammates than than own abilities, and am totally happy doing whatever I can to contribute to the team.  Over the years I've played in everything from Club Open NW Regionals to nighttime pickup with flashlight discs and have seen both the A pool and G pool of Potlatch on Sunday.

I would love to join any team that is hoping to have a fun tournament.  Please let me know if you need any more information and if I can join your team.  My email is sck115@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Steven Kwan

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » 26 year old male semi-competitve college player looking to pick up

Board footer