DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-07-06 07:26 pm

trixi33
Backhand

slide show

I was told the slide show was posted online but i can't find it.  little help. 

p.s. maybe the dance party was just pissed cuz they had sat down to watch the show and eat their dinner but then the slide show got turned off and they were told they had to dance like monkeys.  i mean really, there was still a huge food line- why turn off the show?

#2 2008-07-07 07:57 am

sambrown
Scoober

Re: slide show

Photos will usually uploaded here:

http://www.pbase.com/elsinger/ultimate_2002

although I'm not sure if Bil has found new dwellings.

I'm deeply saddened to hear about the inconsiderate bladders at the party. It's pretty moronic to blame it on the slide show (as it is simply tradition to go through the photos and then read some witty message from Bil about how we should be doing something better). The line was pretty long for the somewhat-modest number of Honey Buckets...and someone(s) probably went into the dance party thinking they'd have better luck (but long lines waited here as well). But really...on the floor?!? Until we're all stranded on a deserted island populated only with Ultimate players, we MUST remember that we are all ambassadors of the sport. This incident, combined with other damages I heard about, not only tarnish our reputation, but may threaten the future Potlatches as we know it.

That aside, I had a really good time.

-Sam

#3 2008-07-07 09:13 am

meignacio
Blade

My photos weren't the ones posted in the slide show but I too was there taking pictures.  You may recognize me as the guy with the bright orange shirt shooting with Nikon gear. 

I am still in the process of sorting through the thousands of shots that I took this weekend.  And I tried to get as many pictures of as many people but that is not always possible.  I did focus on the A-Pool on Sunday but that doesn't mean I didn't get a shot of you.  Anyways, check my website (www.mei-photography.com) in a couple of days to see some of the shots.  I'll try and sort them as best I can.

-Mikey

#4 2008-07-07 05:05 pm

bil
High Release

I have processed the pictures, but need to upload them.  Hopefully I'm still grandfathered in at pbase - which is where the pictures will appear soon.  I'll post to rsd and here when that happens.

best,

bil

#5 2008-07-08 08:00 am

bil
High Release

#6 2008-07-08 05:57 pm

bil
High Release

i'm still working on sunday, which is mostly A pool and whatever my lazy ass could take from the TD booth

#7 2008-07-10 10:30 am

meignacio
Blade

My Day 1 Pictures are up.  http://meignacio.smugmug.com/Potlatch%202008/554115

Day 2 is almost done being sorted.

Day 3 was mostly A-Pool teams - not done.

Board footer