DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » I want to visit Washington/Potlatch for the first time!

#1 2008-05-26 07:35 pm

boydwonder
Swilly

I want to visit Washington/Potlatch for the first time!

I’m hoping somebody needs a very speedy guy who has never been to Potlatch before! I’ve got solid throws even in the wind (reference: Scotland) and make the occasional hot grab and/or D-block. I’ll give your team a determined and talented guy; but more importantly I like to have fun!
   I have played on St. Andrew’s University (spirit winners in 2003) and Club (“STD”) teams as a mid. I helped create Adelphi University’s ultimate team and was the primary handler for 4 years before attending Columbia University this last year. I’ve been a handler and all-around player on my summer club teams (Boston Ultimate Disc Alliance) and was a defensive player for the mixed Club team “WMD” in Massachusetts (2004-2007). Recently I’ve been practicing with Puppet Regime in NYC and attended “Bell Crack” in Philadelphia.
   I’ve played in Ohio (Poultry Days – “Slack-Jawed Yolkels”), Massachusetts (Chowdafest, Easterns, Boston Invite), up and down the East coast of the US, Scotland, Wales, England, Canada (No Borders), and Italy (Paganello)! Given all that, I’ve never been to Washington! Write me an email and I’ll lay out as much as I can and party hard with all of you fine people in the evenings! Cheers!

-Grant

#2 2008-05-27 10:00 pm

boydwonder
Swilly

Re: I want to visit Washington/Potlatch for the first time!

P.S. - grantboyd AT gmail DOT com

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » I want to visit Washington/Potlatch for the first time!

Board footer