DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-03-27 10:40 am

franknam
Air Bounce

Looking for a 3rd Housemate in W.Seattle

We're looking for a 3rd person to move into a mostly furnished house in the Fauntleroy neighborhood of W.Seattle. The house is atop a bluff overlooking the Vashon ferry and has some amazing views.

It's a 3 floor house, 3 BD, 1 Office, and 2.5 baths. We have wi-fi internet access and basic cable.

My house-mate and I currently work for a non-profit agency helping foster youth. She will play ultimate for the first time in Verns this season and I've played my fair share of disc. She likes to run 5Ks and 10Ks. I like to wear 24K jewelry and eat Special K cereal.

We're looking for someone clean, easy-going, responsible, and willing to live in a gorgeous house for pretty damn cheap. We're going to have to say no to any pets or smokers. Oh and don't be passive-aggressive.

The medium sized bedroom will be rented for $425 a month not including utilities. It's a bargain for an amazing house. Seriously.

The room currently has a desk in it but if you have your own we can move it out. The house is fully furnished (nice HDTV in living room, BBQ grill, artwork) but we do have room in the garage for extra belongings.

We're looking for a 9 month lease. If interested email me at franknam*at*gmail*dot*com.

http://seattle.redfin.com/blog/b4b%20lincoln%20pic.JPG

Support Youth Ultimate - Be a Coach!

Board footer