DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-07-08 09:45 pm

rilez
High Release

Lets get this going

I know there are many youth frisbee players.

So lets get this bulletin section going.

I am Riley from the Everett High School frisbee team. So tell me about you and who you play for, or something.smile

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2773/frisbee7rw.jpg

#2 2006-07-21 04:17 pm

Alex Axworthy
Blade

Re: Lets get this going

Check out these four videos of the ICS HS youth team from Kirkland for the 2006 Spring Season.

http://firebirds.scaredy-cat.com/HighlightVideos

There's stuff from Spring Reign Div II, youth coed league, and HS UPA States (including the Div. II final: ICS vs. Monroe).

Some of the HS teams we played that are in the videos are Edmonds-Woodway, Bush, Shorewood, U Prep, Center School, MI, NW JV, Monroe, Garfield.

Lots of cool cathces and bids.  The two best videos are the States and Spring Season 06 ones.

Hope you like them,
Alex
ICS captain

#3 2007-02-06 09:05 pm

rainierfuller
Swilly

ya its cool that you guys have teams, i play for oak harbor high school, and we only have a club and its not very dedicated. We have like eight or nine dedicated players and weve never played another team or tournament, i feel kinda lame haha. But were gonna be in spring reign this year hopefully

#4 2007-02-12 01:10 pm

Chicksluvfrisbee
Backhand

Wow, that is a hot pic, yeah, I play for quite a few teams...I play for Ingraham, we finally now have a team, I have no idea how we're going to do this year, last year we rarely had enough players to play a game, this year it looks as if we have a bunch of rookies. I also captain a winter league team called Too Young For You and we kick butt, it's mostly a bunch of the guys I played with in middle school at Whitman and the others are friends I've picked up as the years have gone by. I also play verns, IF YOU GUYS DON'T PLAY VERN'S YOU SHOULD! It's an awesome league....you just sign up pay like 20-30 bucks and play every friday evening. It's awesome...anyway if you guys ever need a girl at ur game or want to organize a pick up game send me an email Chicksluvfrisbee@aol.com

#5 2007-09-12 04:36 pm

Jesse
Backhand

YO that dive looks awesome. Hey im still in middle school. i play for Asa mercer. hope we can play sometime in the future.

#6 2007-09-16 06:40 pm

billdriscoll2002
Swilly

whats goin on guys im bill obviously and im from western massachusetts i have acouple dedicated players who have been playing for a little while now, me myself in this area is hard to get alot of people together for a game and stuff like that anyone close that'd want to play on our side or whateva.. we also dont have a team so it kinda sucks anways reply to me

p.s. or is there also anyone who would know teams who r recruiting r what not

Board footer