You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Feedback
  •  » There needs to be a better notification system

#1 2007-05-02 12:08 pm

ultimate
Swilly

There needs to be a better notification system

I didn't even realize summer league signs up had begun until somebody just by chance lost the email reminder of the next game and went to the site to see where it was.

I'm sorry guys, but browsing the discnw website is not something I do regularly.  You either need to start using your reaxion mailing list again for sending out info on major events like spring/summer/fall signups open, or you need to setup an rss feed for the homepage.  The RSS feed for all discnw related news would be very handy.

#2 2007-05-25 12:16 pm

barney
DiscNW Board Member

Re: There needs to be a better notification system

This is a great idea and has been on my radar for a little while now.  But Disc Northwest is overwhelmed with great ideas.  What we really need are people to impliment their own great idea or one already on our wish list.  If you'd like to help, I'd be extremely pleased.  If you can breath, walk and talk, we can use your help.

-barney

#3 2007-07-25 12:37 pm

mikeker
High Release

Sorry, I've been bad about scanning the forums regularly for feedback on the website.  Just a quick note to let you know we've added an RSS 2.0 feed for posts on the front page of the DiscNW website.

Check out the link at the bottom of the page.  Please post any bugs you find here and I'll try and be better about reading the forums from now on!

Mike Keran
DiscNW Webteam Lead

Mike Keran
DiscNW Webteam Lead

#4 2007-08-20 08:18 am

smithju
Swilly

It's pouring rain.  Is camp still going on?  Why isn't there a phone number to call.  What happens in the case of a downpour?

#5 2007-08-20 08:28 am

Woodiepaddler
Air Bounce

From the FAQ:

DiscNW has a hotline that you can call whenever you want current information on Seattle-area ultimate. Just dial (206) 781-5840 and listen. League Coordinators will make updates on game days when the weather is questionable. For more info visit the Rainout Info page.

#6 2013-11-05 04:27 pm

leftydisc
Air Bounce

@ imi90:  click on the "user list" link at the top of the page, then sort by # of posts in descending order and you get the below approximations (I guessed on upper parameter on a few but probably pretty accurate):
1-2 posts = swilly
3-5 posts = backhand
6-9 posts = blade
10-19 posts = flick
20-39 posts = high release
40-59 posts = hammer
60-74 posts = push pass
75-99 posts = scoober
100-299 posts = airbounce
300-899 posts = greatest
900+ posts = hand block

• Index