DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-03-09 12:19 pm

heydylan
Push Pass

Email Notifications

To the website gurus (still Manzell?) ...

I was pleasantly surprised by the email notification about our games this weekend from DiscNW.  Nice feature! 
Small glitch though:  I was only invited to one of our games this weekend...while my wife was asked to both.  Not really complaining, just a heads up if its a symptom of a larger issue. 

Also... RosterManager looks to be the inner machine of the email reminders.  Any chance we will get to use other aspects of RosterManager?  Like the player response feature to keep track of who can make a game?  My soccer team is RosterManager'ed and it is great help for attendance issues.

Geek out.
-Dylan

#2 2007-03-09 01:32 pm

Woodiepaddler
Air Bounce

Re: Email Notifications

Maybe they don't really want you to show up Dylan, but of course they want Naara!

#3 2007-03-09 02:20 pm

bunny
Executive Director
Website

heydylan :

Also... RosterManager looks to be the inner machine of the email reminders.  Any chance we will get to use other aspects of RosterManager?  Like the player response feature to keep track of who can make a game?  My soccer team is RosterManager'ed and it is great help for attendance issues.

Yes, eventually there will be more RosterManager features will be available at DiscNW.

Thanks for the feedback!

William Bartram
Executive Director, DiscNW

#4 2007-04-26 02:25 pm

wolfe
Flick

Another request for the player tracking feature.  That's the best part of RosterManager to me, and I would *love* to have it out there.  Having to do it over email is a real pain!

Board footer