DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » That long Tetris piece you've been waiting for! (guy looking for team)

#1 2017-06-26 01:00 pm

Salsa
Swilly

That long Tetris piece you've been waiting for! (guy looking for team)

Hello! I am David "Salsa" Packard, a Seattle local looking to bring my skills to your Potlatch team this year! I am a competitive 6'2" handler that loves a good up line cut and some quality sideline shenanigans.

Best facets of my ultimate game:

1) Heckling: Kind of my bread and butter. Supportive sideline heckling for our team and soul crushing comedy and distractions for the other team.

2) Supportive Drinking: If you are struggling, I will be there for you. You can discretely pass me your toxic and nearly flammable jungle juice concoction and I will finish it without the people around us being any the wiser.

3) Hammer throw: My hammer has been known to cause people to cheer and yell things like; "That was gratuitous!" and "Why did you just throw a shitty upwind hammer?" and "HAMMERS WIN GAMES!"

4) Heckling: Seriously, with our spirit and heckling, teams will crumble before us.

For a more accurate depiction of my abilities, let me rank myself on a scale; Using Star Wars Jedi as a metric, the scale would go from the Jedi who tried to help Mace Windu arrest Senator Palpatine to Darth Vadar at the end of Rogue One. On this scale I would be a soft Obi Wan Kenobi fighting Darth Maul.

If needed I can also get any number of other local Sounders (male or female) to fill your roster with the right skills for the weekend or individual days.

Feel free to reach out.
David "Salsa" Packard
(949) 456-1004
dmpackard0@gmail.com

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » That long Tetris piece you've been waiting for! (guy looking for team)

Board footer