DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-10-17 12:36 pm

VUPS
Swilly

Pumpkin Pull 2006 - Victoria BC

Hello DiscNW'ers!

Please email me - Johnzmail@gmail.com - if you are interested in a last minute bid to Pumpkin Pull this year, October 28-29 in Victoria BC.

We have just lost a couple of teams and burned our way through the waitlist and find ourselves - for the first time ever! - short teamed for the tournament!

Entry is normally $475 US per team and includes a lot of love. (There is amazing field food (coffee, bailies for creamer, donuts, miso soup, chilli, fruit!), booze in your player's packs, a rocking house party on Friday night with free keg beer, Saturday night costume party with drink specials and give aways....!) However, due to the last minute nature of this situation we will drop the fee to $400!!!!

There are ferries to the island from Seattle, Anacortes and Port Angeles as well as via Canada through Tswassen Ferry just north of Blaine Washington.

Contact me today, tomorrow or as soon as possible to find out if there are still spots left! I have put this posting (well, a similar one anyway) up on the VUL site too (in Vancouver) but I want some of "y'all" up here!

John Z

Last edited by VUPS (2006-10-17 04:20 pm)

Board footer