DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-10-01 09:03 am

rilez
High Release

Im on it but I am not

I am on a fall team league, and in the roster i am in it, but i dont have a schedule or my info isnt on there, etc. Its nothing to big but it would be nice to see that.

#2 2006-10-01 09:36 am

dairiki
Air Bounce

Re: Im on it but I am not

This has to do with the way your captain added you to the roster.  (There are two ways to add a player, one in which the player is associated with his player record/userid on the web site, and one method (meant for use when the player doesn't have an record on the web site) where just the players name, email and gender are stored.  This is confusing and should be cleaned up.

Anyhow, I have (correctly, I think) merged your two records, Riley.

#3 2006-10-01 05:45 pm

rilez
High Release

dairiki :

This has to do with the way your captain added you to the roster.  (There are two ways to add a player, one in which the player is associated with his player record/userid on the web site, and one method (meant for use when the player doesn't have an record on the web site) where just the players name, email and gender are stored.  This is confusing and should be cleaned up.

Anyhow, I have (correctly, I think) merged your two records, Riley.

Thank you. It looks liked it worked

Thanks

#4 2007-05-21 08:10 pm

rilez
High Release

I am having the same problem again. It has gone back to saying that i am on the team but its not me. It doesnt have the players up coming events on the right anymore.

Thanks

#5 2007-05-22 07:25 am

dairiki
Air Bounce

rilez :

I am having the same problem again.

Yeah, it looks like once again the captain(s) of your team added you to the Spring league roster "anonymously" (in such a way that there is no association between your discnw login and the roster entry).

I've merged the two Riley Sullivan records again, so you should be back in business.

The two records had different email addresses listed.   You should check your profile to make sure the email listed there is correct.

#6 2007-05-22 10:14 am

rilez
High Release

Thank You again smile

#7 2007-06-13 03:25 pm

efjellanger
Swilly

Hey, me too... playerId=3640, profile id=3469 (efjellanger).  I think my email addresses match in the two places.  My captain and I don't know how to fix it.  Can you help?

#8 2007-06-13 04:01 pm

dairiki
Air Bounce

efjellanger :

Hey, me too... playerId=3640, profile id=3469 (efjellanger).  I think my email addresses match in the two places.  My captain and I don't know how to fix it.  Can you help?

In this case, you can fix it yourself.

In your case, you already have (just one) player record, and you have a userid (efjellanger) which is not yet associated with your player record.   Here's what to do:

1. Go to http://www.discnw.org/

2. Login (if you're not already logged in.)

3. At the top of the main section of the page you should see some text which says "Welcome to the site! Thanks for registering, efjellanger. You still need to create a player profile. Go there now!!"   Click on the Go there now!

4. Fill out your name (first and last), and the other stuff.   Hit submit.

5. You should now be offered a list of player records to "claim".   Find your player record in the list and claim it.

I know this could all be made more obvious...

If you get stuck, send me a note.

#9 2007-06-13 04:09 pm

efjellanger
Swilly

That works, thanks!

Board footer