DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-01 11:55 am

RobKatz
Swilly

Looking for a Fall League team (if you need a player!)

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the area, having just moved up from Palo Alto, CA. I'm 32 years old, have been playing ultimate since I was 19. I started at Georgetown, was there for 3 years (during which time we were just establishing the team, so we weren't very successful - but we had a good time.)

After graduating, I played B league in Washington, DC for a number of years, including playing on a championship team, as well as competitive league during the summer (draft only) period. From there, I moved to NYC and played both rec and competitive league. From 2010-2012 I lived in Mumbai, where I helped start their local team and served as co-captain. We traveled throughout India playing other teams.

The last few years I've been in grad school at Stanford, where I've played pickup and also played on our grad school team that won an IM championship.

I'm 5'10", in good shape, average speed, average jumps, tend to handle (but can also play cutter) and most of all, have the wisdom not to throw swill after having played for so long. I'd love to latch onto a team up here, so if you're looking for someone, let me know!

robkatz@gmail.com

Thanks,
Rob

Board footer