DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-08-28 05:48 pm

clionamolony
Swilly

Team wanted: For Female Player - Fall League (Upper? division-A/B)

Hi, I'm looking for a Fall League Team.  5'8", comfortable most field positions, strong d and long, competitive in the game...  Played the last few years with Thunderstats, and for a number of years before that all over (Toronto, Philly, overseas, etc...).  League description says "Upper/Lower" so I guess I'm looking for "Upper".  Practices are ok too.  clionamolony.at.gmail.dot.com

#2 2006-08-30 06:33 am

autogami
Backhand

Re: Team wanted: For Female Player - Fall League (Upper? division-A/B)

Clionamolony,

We are a first year Disc NW team, but are a multiple year UW IMA team.  We are looking for another couple of women to fill out the roster.  We signed up for the lowest level of competition in disc NW because it is our first year, but we were in the championship in the IMA the past two years.  We are out of Seattle and practice on Thursdays at 6:30.  If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then you are totally welcome.  e-mail me:  grizzlyvairs@hotmail.com

#3 2006-08-31 07:30 am

Fozz
Flick

oh cliona, i miss you already...  it's been too long.  and teams out there, pick this lovely lady up.  she's the bomb, and a women.  that's two important roster spots.

much love,
fozz

#4 2006-09-05 05:35 pm

emmelynhb
Backhand

Cliona:
Have you hooked up with a team yet for Fall League?  I'm pretty sure my fall team still needs women, especially since some of the women on the roster won't be back in the area until school starts at the end of the month.  If you're who I think you are, we played together during a short women's league a year or so ago when there weren't really teams so much as organized women's pickup on Monday nights.  This is the first season for the team but we're heading for the A pool; having played on the same team with some of the guys during the just-concluded summer league, I'm pretty sure we'll be competitive.  You can reach me at emandsofia[at]hotmail[dot]com
Emmy

Board footer