DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » Looking for a few good women...and maybe a man.

#1 2007-06-14 06:55 pm

jnoelb
Blade

Looking for a few good women...and maybe a man.

Hello future Potlatch players,

Our team is looking for a couple of women for Potlatch. We are a fun team. We don't always win (but do win frequently) and rarely practice, but we always have fun. Our team is a mixture of ten year veterans to second year players. There will be several children on our sideline, so if you have kids, the more the merrier.

Those who are coming to Potlatch to win the whole tourney need not apply, but those who are ready to play hard, drink hard and have lots of fun, please email me back. We are running a couple women short b/c of injuries and would consider picking up a guy and a girl if it needs to be a package deal. Oh! And be ready to camp out with us, that's one of the best parts of Potlatch!

I hope to hear from you soon: jnoelb@hotmail.com

Take care,
Jess

#2 2007-06-17 09:29 pm

trixi33
Backhand

Re: Looking for a few good women...and maybe a man.

Iím interested in playing with you at potlatch!  Iím definitely about fun and thereís a chance I can help you win some of those games.  Iíve played womenís with Heroine and Skyline from the bay area for like 9 years or something.  My nameís Cate Roscoe and I guess let me know what you think, we could even decide sat morning or Friday night, Iím easy.  Mahalo- Cate

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » Looking for a few good women...and maybe a man.

Board footer