DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-01 11:39 pm

durigaray21
Swilly

28 YO Intermediate level Male looking for a team

Hey all, I'm Ray and I'm looking for a team to play on this season if it is still possible. I work at a summer camp and am looking for some opportunities to step up my ultimate game and make friends outside of work, as well as get some good exercise in a competitive environment.

I am tall and long (6'6") and love playing sports, having played baseball as a pitcher through college, as well as soccer as a youth and 1 year in college and I really enjoy the game of ultimate and the opportunity to run and work with a team. I have played most traditional organized sports recreationally and am a solid all-around ultimate player who loves to run the field on offense or defense. I can effectively throw forehand, backhand, and hammer throws and have good hands for catching and will hustle on defense all the time, whether zone or man. I look forward to getting into a habit of playing ultimate and hope to be a part of a team out there!

Email: ray.duriga@gmail.com

Fun: Yes

Last edited by durigaray21 (2018-01-01 11:40 pm)

#2 2018-01-17 09:41 am

Abboud
Swilly

Re: 28 YO Intermediate level Male looking for a team

Hi Durigaray, have you found a team yet? I tried sending you an email but it bounced for some reason.

Board footer