DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » Let Me Be Your charm. Single Male Vet Seeks Glory Brings Spirit.

#1 2017-06-26 10:37 pm

trmorrisnd
Flick

Let Me Be Your charm. Single Male Vet Seeks Glory Brings Spirit.

I have been to 25 of the previous 27 potlatches, and my team is first on the waitlist this year. We're not going to make it, so I'm ready to jump ship. The last two years my teams finished well in A pool, so I am no slouch.I am an expert Handler, extra Wiley, extraordinary well spirited. I'd much rather have a great time than win but, truth be told, I'd rather not choose. I'm old and short, but I play Wicked D and I've got Wicked throws. Ive usually played center Handler in Seattle disc league for the last 29 years. So if you're a hot and/or fun traveling team looking for a man to show you the way at Potlatch 2017, that's me. I'll do whatever you want me to as a player, I'll never turn down a shotgun, and I'll never stop shouting encouragement and/or heckles from the sidelines, and bringing cheers to the next level. I know how to do Potlatch. I'm a doctor too, and know my way around sports and Kinesio-taping and assessing injuries. I am also local, so I can provide extra camping gear Think of all the benefits. So. if your rad team feels like its missing something and feel that this could be Destiny, please say yes. You won't regret knowing me.
May we all be well!
Dr. T.R. Morris
206-947-4915

Last edited by trmorrisnd (2017-06-28 10:09 pm)

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » Let Me Be Your charm. Single Male Vet Seeks Glory Brings Spirit.

Board footer