DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-15 10:46 am

solomonster
Swilly

Athletic guy looking for a team!

Hi,

I'm a former D III athlete and currently very active person looking for a competitive but fun team. I'm 6'3", 190-195 lbs, am an avid runner, cyclist, hiker, lifter, etc., and have played many sports, including ultimate, all of my life. I played ultimate in a very competitive rec league throughout in college and, despite taking the last year off, I played in an athletic but fun league with other people of my athletic background for the 4 years prior to this last one. I can throw and catch very well, and love to run or play a short and fast game. I'm also not a slacker on defense.

I'd probably place myself in the advanced or intermediate column, maybe in-between, though I'm not entirely sure what qualifies a person for those categories. I just got done playing in the arena sports indoor soccer B league and am looking to get back into ultimate. I'm committed and will show up for games unless for some reason I'm traveling. I live in the Central District.

Lastly, I'm friendly, a good sport, and a team player. I'd like to be a part of a team that is competitive and likes to win, but aren't a bunch of jerks. I'd be happy to be a part of either a men's or a coed team. Most of all, I just want to play!

I read that I should post a lot of information so I hope this was enough. Please feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you need someone like me and think I'd be a good fit!

Ciao,

Zak S.
zakasolomon@gmail.com

Last edited by solomonster (2015-07-15 10:50 am)

Board footer