DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-03-12 08:36 pm

hazel
Swilly

Looking to join a team or pick-up game!

Hi all,

My name is Hazel and I just moved to Bothell, WA. I will be here for the next few months and would love to get to know new people and play some ultimate!

I am a woman, 5'2", but with a tall heart. Last year, I was the captain for the Dartmouth ultimate team in New Hampshire -- very competitive within our region but (at least for the past couple of years) a game or two away from going to natties. I am a handler, not one for the glory plays but good at moving the disc from one place to another. If you need more cutters, though, I like to run and would be happy to play where ever.

Another issue -- I have a car sometimes but not always, so if anyone would be interested in carpooling from Bothell that would be extra exciting.

I'd be up for any range of competition. Let me know if you have an opening for me on your league team (or if I can sub in for a week here and there?) or if you know of any pick-up games near by!

My email address is: hazelshapiro [at] gmail [dot] com

#2 2014-03-13 01:07 pm

Jack!
Backhand

Re: Looking to join a team or pick-up game!

Hello,
My name is Jack Aubin and I just moved back to Seattle (Capital Hill) after living in Philadelphia for the last five years. It may be too late but I would like to see if I could join a mixed Spring league team.

I am 6'4" and I played for WWU Dirt team in college from 2002-2006. I then have played league for the last four years in Philly.

I was one of the stronger players on a club team that went to regionals last year (BitMap). And I also played for a short period of time on the Philadelphia professional AUDL team the Phoenix. However I was on of the weaker players on the AUDL team and ended up eventually getting cut.

I am comfortable handling or using my hight to cut deep. Average speed, enjoy throwing full field flick hucks!

If anyone knows of any teem looking for a player (either league or club) let me know.
Cheers,
Jack
email JackAubin@gmail.com

#3 2014-03-14 08:39 am

hazel
Swilly

Re: Looking to join a team or pick-up game!

I got a team, thanks!

Board footer