DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-20 06:42 pm

Dan
Backhand

Winter league team?

So it looks like a few people are in the same boat I am...I just moved here from Boise, have played about five years, and would love to play some winter-league.  Don't know how winter league works here, but if there are really that many people that need a team, maybe we could just make another team?  Otherwise, I'd love to get on someone else's team. 

I'd be willing to captain a team if enough people are interested and if someone who knows what's going on could let me know what needs doing.  So if anyone could let me know if they're interested either in joining a team of misfits or if they're willing to take me onto their team, I would appreciate it.

#2 2006-12-21 07:49 am

sarahL
Swilly

Re: Winter league team?

Hi, I'd like to be on your team.  I'm a female who played in college (5+ years ago) looking to get back into the game. 

I vote you team captain.  I don't really know what's going on or what needs doing, so sorry I can't help you there, but if you get in touch I'll help you figure things out.

#3 2006-12-21 03:51 pm

zrosenfield
Swilly

Hey -- I'm pretty new to the NW as well, but I'd be up for playing on a winter team.  If you can put enough people together, It would be great to play.  Send me mail if it works out!  - Zach

#4 2006-12-22 05:32 pm

Dan
Backhand

Ok, so we officially have enough (like 10 or so) to make a team (more are welcome), but I have yet to hear back from the league coordinator, so I'll let anyone who is interested know when I hear back.

Board footer